Translate

3 Jun 2015

Publications and my lasts Bespoke works


RAMON CUBERTA
BESPOKE  BARCELONA
Mònec, 14, CP 08003
Barcelona
Tel.:+34625182195

Hi to every one,
I'm happy to announce that the our website already tenime open to the public, after a long work can already enjoy, I hope you like it:
http://ramoncuberta.com

I would take this opportunity to give all my gratitude to (in order of publication of the respective items):
- Mr.Mircea Ciponea, Manager and creator too of Claymoor's List.
- Mr.Justin FitzPatrick, Manager and creator of The Shoe Snob,
- Mr. Hugo Jacomet, Founder and Editor in Chief of Parisian Gentleman, the French voice of sartorial excellence,
for their collaboration and invaluable assistance to new bespoke shoemaking authors that are emerging on the international scene. As all of you know, they are two well respected, are two of the great connoisseurs and disseminators of the well-made shoemaking world.

Therefore, I feel like a participant in these new values and I'm looking forward to offer my best as a shoemaker to all of you, especially to customers who also help me keep this dream.

Here I expose the links displayed in chronological order from newest to oldest, if you want to take a look:

THE SHOE SNOB (post):
First one:
CLAYMOOR'S LIST (Three parts - interview):

These are some pics of my last work, completeley handmade for a bespoke service:












In this last picture the detail of the three dots is recognized, own aesthetic appeal of great Masters, who I admire and I dared to use this aesthetic resource.

These shoes mean a lot to me, I always feel gratefully to all of my Masters, from who have given me much more than tecniques to learn this noble trade, they have given me their permanent curious within a humble look. 

Thanks to follow,

RAMON CUBERTA
BESPOKE  BARCELONA
C/Mònec, 14, CP.08003
Barcelona
Tel.:+34625182195



No comments:

Post a Comment