Translate

21 Feb 2015

Welcome to Ramon Cuberta's workshop







Thanks to Mr. Jonathan Hunter Lobb and my one of his Masters who's working in Lobb fore over than 36 years, I have enjoyed the opportunity to expand my learning from one of the most reputation handicrafts in the world: the British well made shoemaking, where quality and durability are persistent values. 


Now I have the opportunity to offer this old tradition with my own collection of handmade shoes in Barcelona. A city with a strong tradition of design and handmade shoemaking that since the appearance of some of the considered best shoemakers in the world, regains its traditional craft with itself style had been about to miss.

Since late 2014 I opened my own studio in Barcelona, C/Mònec num.14, to offer my clients worldwider these values to meet the requirements of the most demanding customers. 



The workshop Ramon Cuberta is within the old town of Barcelona, artisanal area between the Palau de la Música Catalana, (one of the most beautiful modernist buildings of the city), and the "Arc de Triomf" monument.


Today RAMON CUBERTA | BESPOKE BARCELONA has the support of the best tanneries in Spain and France. I make completely by hand man shoes with the rigor and highest quality.
My commitment to seeking beauty and the tested seeking comfort, as in austere designs that enhance the esence of forms and sophistication of every detail:

This merger between highest quality, best functionality, and aesthetics looking for the beauty is the way I have undertaken to pursue excellence.










Thanks to follow,

RAMON CUBERTA
BESPOKE  BARCELONA
C/Mònec, 14, CP.08003
Barcelona
Tel.:+34625182195 

1 comment:

  1. Hola Ramon
    I recently left London with the ambition to become a bespoke shoe maker. I'm now living in Barcelona and hoped I could buy you a coffee and hear more about your journey so far! Gracias, Joe

    ReplyDelete